I've seen many blogs take a look back at favorite moments of 2010 so I decided to join in. Here are my top 10 favorite moments of 2010.
10. No more metallic butterfly wallpaper!
9. Being able to travel with Lil B to see family and friends.
8. Switching to a new school that is a 5 day position
(instead of between 2 schools like the previous year).
7. Being able to spend time with both of my Grandmothers.
6. Amazed how much I like our diy bathroom floor (not the best picture, sorry)
5. Gathering with good friends to celebrate Anne and Nels's nuptials
4. A new kitchen. No more orange countertops!
(this is a picture of what we won't be missing)
3. Celebrating 5 years with my hubby
2. Watching Lil B. grow from baby to toddler
1. Finding out our family is expanding again with the addition of Peanut 2.0.